Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mama's surprise yesterday

Papa has increased my holding area. Mama complained that I played with my toilet tray and made huge messes for her to clear. Now, I occupy the service area and part of the toilet. Much bigger play area. Hip hip hurray!
Papa, scared that I will destroy the laundry, placed the laundry basket in the shower area, and closed the sliding area. This is so sad for me, coz I really really love clothes. Sigh!

But I gave Mama a surprise yesterday. Hee Hee, I managed to get out of my holding area. I was playing a tug-of-war with the gate (Papa had hung a bone there for me to play), when the gate opened. Freedom!

I found two rubbers for the mahjong table legs. Made for good chewing! Oh, and there were Mama's bedroom slippers (comfy toilet!), her heart-shaped cushion (too heavy to pull ard though), towels (I like!) and tissue paper (Shred! Shred! Shred!). Not forgetting the carpet! Drumrolls pleeease. The carpet was a perfect poo dumping ground. ;-)

I also greeted Mama when she came home. I was so happy to see her. But... she didn't look excited at all. She gave me her "Ohmigod, what have you done?" look and put me in a fenced area.

No comments: