skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Starring HAPPY the maltese
Born on 27 January 2007!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
In anticipation of my First Walk
Hip hip hurrah! I'm going for my first walk soon.
I'm heading to the cute vet to get my last jab on Friday or Saturday. After that, Papa says I can go out to meet other doggies! Look out, here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Happy
See my pics at my webpage!
View my complete profile
Links
Noah's Ark
Papa & Mama's Wedding Site
My trainer's site
Blog Archive
►
2010
(12)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
2009
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(32)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(11)
▼
2007
(68)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(15)
I'm bored
My Major Makeover - I can hardly recognise myself!
Uh-oh!
I'm NOT eating
My first walk
Carrots make nice toys!
In anticipation of my First Walk
Oh no, I look stupid!
Happy's Photo Album
Come, let's play hide-and-seek
I surrender
Mama's surprise yesterday
Happy had a little tiger
Teletubby Happy?
I got a bolster... hee hee!
►
April
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment