I'm NOT eating.
I'm NOT eating.
I'm NOT eating.
Papa and Mama finaly realised that I was sick of my food. I don't want plain kibbles (dry dog food) anymore! Papa has been adding canned food into my daily meals, so I don't like plain kibbles anymore.
I also don't like that they always want to make me finish a can of dog food before they would give me a new flavour. Papa, I'm like you, I don't want to eat the same thing every day. I've been on Natural Balance for days! I'm so bored that I won't eat beyond 2 spoons every meal.
Lucky for me, Mama suggested to Papa to open the new can to try. So this morning, I got Solid Gold canned food. I was so happy that I finished all my food!
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment