skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Starring HAPPY the maltese
Born on 27 January 2007!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
I'm sticking around
No Papa, I'm not ON the carpet. I'm just waiting outside the carpet.
I gotta stay near you and Mama... just in case you fly off without me again.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Happy
See my pics at my webpage!
View my complete profile
Links
Noah's Ark
Papa & Mama's Wedding Site
My trainer's site
Blog Archive
►
2010
(12)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
2009
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2008
(32)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(11)
Happy birthday to ME!!!
Walk walk
It's my birthday tomorrow!!!
Happy goes to toilet
Will i get more ang baos like this?
Looking better already
Gotta look good for Chinese New Year
Mama and I
I'm sticking around
Mama and Papa are back!
Please bring me along...
►
2007
(68)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment