Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Eeeks! Give me plain water any day


Eeeeks, I hate barley water. I know many doggies are fussy about their food. But not me, I will happily eat the puppy biscuits that Mama and Papa give me.

Still, I hate it when Mama changes my water. Can’t I just have plain water? The day before yesterday, Mama said that the weather is too hot. To cool everyone down, she made barley water for Papa and me. Only difference is Papa’s water has honey while mine doesn’t. But with or without honey, I really didn’t fancy it. It tastes funny. I absolutely boycotted it.

Yesterday, Mama went nuts again. She had read that Maltese dogs must have vitamin C to have dazzling eyes, and some dog owners feed their Maltese orange juice. So she decided I should have some too. I tasted the juice, and I just had to show Mama how disgusted I am. Please, Mama, stop the fancy drinks. I only need plain water! And maybe milk!

No comments: